Yak Italia is a civil aerobatic team that uses one Yakovlev Yak-50 and two Yakovlev Yak-52. Yak Italia Aerobatic Team is based at Fano Airport in the adriatic coast of the central Italy and it is one of the older italian aerobatic teams. Yak Italia Aerobatic Team was founded by the two friends Carlo Mariani and Domenico Serafini on March 5ft, 1999. Carlo Mariani is a former Italian Air Force military pilot with more than 2.200 flight hours on Looked F-104 Starfighter and more than 10.000 flight hours on Boeing 737, Airbus A320 and Airbus A330. Domenico Serafini is a civil aerobatic pilot and flight instructor.
Yak Italia pilots:
– Domenico Serafini â€œSaburoâ€ formation leader on Yakovlev Yak-52
– Carlo Mariani â€œMaracanÃ â€ solo on Yakovlev Yak-50
– Carlo Alberto Scopel â€œPoppyâ€, pilot of the second Yakovlev Yak-52, member of the team since 2002 he is also a glider pilot
– Gianfranco Caprai, member of the team since 2004 and leader during season 2007
– Lorenzo Pesaresi, pilot of Yakovlev Yak-52 and military pilot of 6Â° fighter wing of Italian Air Force
– Giuseppe Pierantoni â€œGiuspierâ€, Yakovlev Yak-52 pilot
– Gian Enrico Buso, pilot of Yak-52
– Mariano Nuri, pilot in training on the Yak-52
Yak Italia aerobatic team uses Yakovlev Yak-50 and Yak-52 aircrafts both designed during the 70 by OKB 115 design bureau managed by Aleksandr SergeeviÄ Jakovlev. The engine is the 9 cilinders radial Vedeneyev M14P with 360hp, 10 liters and air cooled.
– Yak-50 LY-JJK built on 1984 former DOSAAF and former Jurgin Kairys aircraft
– Yak-52 LY-AFJ built in Romania during 1994 used by a famous italian television advertising
– Yak-52 LY-GFC built in Romania during 1990 former DOSAAF it was abandoned in Lithuania since 2001
– Yak-52 LY-ASL built in Romania during 1984
– Yak-52 HA-HUJ
Yak Italia flying program is 15-20 minutes long. In more than 15 years of fly Yak Italia partecipated at some famous airshow like Al Ain in United Arab Emirates or in Libya in 2009.
Music: Chasing The Wind by Dreamsfall https://audiojungle.net/item/chasing-the-wind/2725822?ref=ruge75